Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General provisions
This Personal data processing policy is compiled by the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data" (from now on referred to as the Personal Data Law) and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by Digital Markets LLC (from now on referred to as the Operator).
1.1. The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for implementing its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.2. This Operator's Policy regarding processing personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information the Operator can receive about visitors to the httpsː//do.digital.market/ website.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
2.1. Automated processing of personal data — processing of personal data using computer technology.
2.2. Blocking personal data — temporary termination of processing of personal data (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3. Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address httpsː//do.dgtl.market.
2.4. Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, information technologies, and technical means that ensure their processing.
2.5. Depersonalization of personal data — actions resulting from which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data.
2.6. Processing of personal data — any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7. Operator — a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
2.8. Personal data — any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the httpsː// do.dgtl.market website.
2.9. Personal data authorized by the subject of personal data for distribution — personal data to which an unlimited number of persons have access by the topic of personal data by giving consent to the processing of personal data authorized by the subject of personal data for distribution by the procedure provided for by the Law on Personal Data (from now on — personal data authorized for distribution).
2.10. User — any visitor to the httpsː//do.digital.market website.
2.11. Provision of personal data — actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a specific person or a particular circle of persons.
2.12. Dissemination of personal data — any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way
2.13. Cross—border transfer of personal data is the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity.
2.14. Destruction of personal data — any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the private data information system, and the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. Basic rights and obligations of the Operator
3.1. The Operator has the right to:
- receive reliable information and documents containing personal data from the subject of personal data;
- if the personal data subject withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, as well as sending a request to terminate the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the personal data subject if there are grounds specified in the Law on Personal Data;
- independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfilment of obligations provided for by the Law on Personal Data and regulatory legal acts adopted by it, unless otherwise provided by the Law on Personal Data or other federal laws.
3.2. The Operator is obliged to:
- provide the subject of personal data, at his request, with information concerning the processing of his data;
- organize the processing of personal data by the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- respond to requests and requests from personal data subjects and their legal representatives by the requirements of the Law on Personal Data;
- to report to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects at the request of this body the necessary information within ten days from the date of receipt of such a request;
- publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Personal Data Processing Policy;
- take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions concerning personal data;
- stop the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data; stop processing and destroying personal data in the manner and cases provided for by the Law on Personal Data;
- perform other duties stipulated by the Law on Personal Data.
4. Basic rights and obligations of personal data subjects
4.1. Personal data subjects have the right to:
- receive information concerning processing his personal data, except in cases provided for by federal laws. The information is provided to the personal data subject by the Operator in an accessible form, and it should not contain personal data related to other personal data subjects, except in cases where there are legitimate grounds for disclosure of such personal data. The Law establishes the list of information and the procedure for obtaining it on Personal Data;
- require the Operator to clarify his data, block or destroy them if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take measures provided by Law to protect their rights;
- to put forward the condition of prior consent when processing personal data to promote goods, works and services on the market;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, as well as to send a request to terminate the processing of personal data;
- appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or in court against illegal actions or inaction of the Operator when processing his data;
- to exercise other rights provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.2. Personal data subjects are obliged to:
- provide the Operator with reliable data about themselves;
- inform the Operator about clarifying (updating, modifying) their personal data.
4.3. Persons who have provided the Operator with false information about themselves or information about another personal data subject without the latter's consent are liable by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. Principles of personal data processing
5.1. The processing of personal data is carried out on a legal and fair basis.
5.2. The processing of personal data is limited to achieving specific, predetermined and legitimate goals. Processing of personal data incompatible with the purposes of personal data collection is not allowed.
5.3. It is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other.
5.4. Only personal data that meet the purposes of their processing are subject to processing.
5.5. The content and volume of the processed personal data correspond to the stated purposes of processing. Redundancy of the processed personal data about the stated purposes of their processing is not allowed.
5.6. When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency, and, if necessary, relevance to the purposes of personal data processing is ensured. The Operator takes the measures required and ensures that they are taken to delete or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
5.7. The storage of personal data is carried out in a form that allows you to determine the subject of personal data no longer than the purposes of personal data processing required unless federal Law establishes the storage period of personal data, an agreement to which the beneficiary or guarantor is the subject of personal data. The processed personal data is destroyed or depersonalized upon achievement of the processing goals or, in case of loss, the need to achieve these goals unless otherwise provided by Federal Law.
6. Purposes of personal data processing
Purpose of processing: informing the User by sending emails
Personal data: email address, phone numbers, name
Legal grounds: Federal Law "On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection" dated 27.07.2006 N 149-FZ
Types of personal data processing: Sending informational letters to an email address.
7. Terms of personal data processing
7.1. The processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of his data.
7.2. The processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the goals stipulated by an international agreement of the Russian Federation or a law to carry out the functions, powers and duties assigned to the Operator by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
7.3. The processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, or an action of another body or official subject to execution by the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings.
7.4. The processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party or beneficiary or guarantor, as well as for the conclusion of the agreement on the initiative of the personal data subject or the agreement under which the personal data subject will be the beneficiary or guarantor.
7.5. The processing of personal data is necessary to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the Operator or third parties or to achieve socially significant goals, provided that the rights and freedoms of the subject's data are not violated.
7.6. Personal data is processed, and access is granted to an unlimited number of persons by the subject of personal data or at his request (from now on referred to as publicly available personal data).
7.7. Personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure by federal Law is processed.
8. Procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
8.1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
8.2. The User's data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation or if the subject of personal data has given consent to the Operator to transfer data to a third party to fulfil obligations under a civil contract.
8.3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's email address email@example.com
8.4. The period of processing of personal data is determined by the achievement of the purposes for which personal data was collected unless the contract or current legislation provides for another period. The User can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via email to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
8.6. The prohibitions established by the subject of personal data on the transfer (except for granting access), as well as on the processing or processing conditions (except for obtaining access) of personal data permitted for distribution, do not apply in cases of processing of personal data in the state, public and other public interests defined by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
8.7. The Operator ensures the confidentiality of personal data when processing personal data.
8.8. The Operator stores personal data in a form that allows determining the subject of personal data, no longer than the purposes of personal data processing require, unless federal Law establishes the period of storage of personal data, an agreement to which the party, beneficiary or guarantor is the subject of personal data.
8.9. The condition for the termination of personal data processing may be the achievement of the purposes of personal data processing, the expiration of the consent of the individual data subject, the withdrawal of consent by the personal data subject or the requirement to terminate the processing of personal data, as well as the identification of unlawful processing of personal data.
9. List of actions performed by the Operator with the received personal data
9.1. The Operator collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, clarifies (updates, changes), extracts, uses, transfers (distribution, provision, access), depersonalizes, blocks, deletes and destroys personal data.
9.2. The Operator performs automated processing of personal data with or without receiving and transmitting the received information via information and telecommunication networks.
10. Cross-border transfer of personal data
10.1. Before the start of cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to notify the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects of its intention to carry out cross-border transfer of personal data (such notification is sent separately from the notification of the intention to process personal data).
10.2. Before submitting the above notification, the Operator must receive relevant information from the authorities of a foreign state, foreign individuals, and foreign legal entities to whom the cross-border transfer of personal data is planned.
11. Confidentiality of personal data
The Operator and other persons who have gained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data unless otherwise provided by Federal Law.
12. Final provisions
12.1. The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest concerning processing his data by emailing the Operator at email@example.com.
12.2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's data processing policy. The Policy is valid indefinitely until a new version replaces it.
12.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://do.dgtl.market/confidential accordingly.